.
Riders ________________Calendar _______________ Photos ________________ Godspeedcourier.com
....

Early Bird Crit (Pro-1-2-3)

Originally posted by Brandon:

Saturday was more of a recovery day for me anyways, after doing hill repeats in my 39x14 on Friday. So I just did an easy spin.
Sunday I rode down to Fremont and did the last EB crit. Had to get my feet wet before Valley of the Sun. It was fast and fun. I felt pretty good. Got in several breakaway attempts and had no problems
holding wheels. Just got caught off guard at the end when I saw 2 to go. My watch said we had done less than 50 min. in a 60 min. race at that point so I thought there was more time to move up. I was probably mid field and there was a big leadout from Larry Nolan and his team Specialized. Probably could have got up there, but it was getting chaotic and people were getting tired. Too many doors closed on me on my way through. I wasn't about to take any risks either. There will be plenty of that in the months ahead. I ended up 19th.

No comments: